Benefits of faith Believing | My life story

Fruits of faith | 

life of a believer
FAITH

“The days weeping in the Maruti Suzuki because of missing Islamic tuition[l1]  I’m so much thankful of my Almighty Allah who have given me a peaceful life. I’m also thankful for the day when I was dropped in the Medical Entrence . I’m so thankful for the long strike started almost from the same month. I’m thankful servent of my Allah who made me always seeking Islamic knowledge and it’s understanding. I can’t express my Islamic experience and joy.

The day I love when I was busy in reading an Islamic Book “Muharamat” . These were the current days I had been dropped in MEDICAL examination. A guy[l2]  saying me why are you reading these books! You are wasting your precious time! This is not the time of these books ! These are to be read at last[l3] ?


I’m very thankful for those illuminating days which have washed my heart from dark[l4]  to the sound and pure heart. An unseen success in my heart can never give anyone chance to feel it’s fragrance. Putting Heart’s state in front of the materialistic world seems to be an ideal story. I can’t wrap myself in the chains of people to feel discomfort in these minute affairs, which have and are happening in life. Whenever I remind such moments I feel joy .

A woman[l5]  entering the room , talking with the guy[l6] 

“Are you well? When you are going to admit the degree??”

And not merely talking with us …Oh Allah thanking you because you freed me from these unrealistic expectations…”



“The more expectations should only be hold to Allah who raises His Mercy as more as you expect”

I know people scare these things but Remember in THIS world you may have to accept the physical challenges to obtain the joy of the unseen world . People mostly go away from their Lord because they measure the trouble with the worldly pleasures and they have no clue about the ideal joy which on can attain from it. One who attains the ideal joy experiences worldly biggest trauma as merely as on feels the touch of bacteria rather than insect.


“It is just the matter of faith

The more faith you have the more joy you feel, you expect to be hurted ,the world will feel you blind and insane but you only know it’s worth”

“ The sustenance is only in slavery”

Either one has to be the slave of Allah to whom He will open the doors of His wisdom and pleasure.   Or

Either to accept the slavery of Satan who will control his clients, deceiving them and closing every door of wisdom of Allah, taking away from everywhere, making the one severely blind and deaf.

 Now the affairs of world are upto a man to fight with them and making his/her future best.

 Some people argue why we have problems?

Problems are mostly solid and you need to give more value to spirituality.  

Whenever you gets traumatized by emotionally, there is strong power of combating by your faith.

“The less emotional discomfort you feel, the more strong faith you have”

“ Whenever one has a confident of combating any trouble of his life , He is actually accelerating his soul health”

“The more one is able to give up this world, the more he achieves[l7] 

Unless one gets tasted by good ,he can’t feel the flavour of worthful meal “

Whenever we fall in love with Allah, we give up everything  as possible because when one falls in love with someone, He[l8]  becomes his intimate destiny..!

 A man thinks very valuably about the adornments of this world because he doesn’t know how much better the blessings[l9]  of hereafter will be?  

 Almighty Allah says in Quran

This Quran is totally merciful and wisdom full and the healer of dark hearts.

 But the healing is felt rather than showing off.

Some people have questions about the achievements of this world but they should know that Islam if not suffice you with worldly pleasures BUT DEFINITELY will give you contentment of soul.

“At some point you will feel you are flying and people wouldn’t have it’s knowledge “

I know the Verse which transformed my life from an average to a well confidential Muslim. It was Surah Al-Hajj verse 11 in which Allah Subhanahu Wa Ta'ala said:

 

وَمِنَ النَّاسِ مَنْ يَعْبُدُ اللَّهَ عَلٰى حَرْفٍ   ۖ فَإِنْ أَصَابَهُۥ خَيْرٌ ٱطْمَأَنَّ بِهِۦ   ۖ وَإِنْ أَصَابَتْهُ فِتْنَةٌ انْقَلَبَ عَلٰى وَجْهِهِۦ خَسِرَ الدُّنْيَا وَالْأَاخِرَةَ   ۚ ذٰلِكَ هُوَ الْخُسْرَانُ الْمُبِينُ

"And of the people is he who worships Allah on an edge. If he is touched by good, he is reassured by it; but if he is struck by trial, he turns on his face [to the other direction]. He has lost [this] world and the Hereafter. That is what is the manifest loss."

(Al-Hajj 22: Verse 11)

  Because I had observed such things in many people who had gone away from their Allah because of their drop in there examinations. And I read this Verse after the failure in my second attempt for my MEDICAL examination.

Another Verse for strengthening my Imaan' was Surah Al-Fajr Verses 15-20 which made me to weep in the late night of about 01:30 am. Because I had written a post before some months ago saying that everyone (labour or doctor) should be treated equally and only difference should be made of their deeds for respecting them.

 I’m very thankful of my Lord who gave me a purified soul. 

Once I felt some down in my purification and went upset, habitual of reading Islamic magazines and books, I found a magazine written with Verse

Allah Subhanahu Wa Ta'ala said:

 

يٰٓأَيُّهَا النَّاسُ قَدْ جَآءَتْكُمْ مَّوْعِظَةٌ مِّنْ رَّبِّكُمْ وَشِفَآءٌ لِّمَا فِى الصُّدُورِ وَهُدًى وَرَحْمَةٌ لِّلْمُؤْمِنِينَ

"O mankind, there has to come to you instruction from your Lord and healing for what is in the breasts and guidance and mercy for the believers."

( Yunus 10: Verse 57)

It raised my confidence to be more purified and this down is my weakness !

 Then after, I found my internal belief confidential and malignant.

  In January 2021 I was uploading videos for My project from father's phone. I had the need of phone, I just started seeking any easy way to get it. After some weeks (1-2) Allah fulfilled my wish through the way I hadn't thought about! The phone was given by parents. 

         Oh Allah I am your very thankful servent!





 At Srinagar in 2021 , Allah taught me editing photoes . I had  sunk into the research of mighty's Book and was now seeking intrest (appropriate time to read the books of curriculum) and Alhumdulillah next day I found it was heard!

  


 [l1]Because I was studying in sumbal which was 10 kms away from my home and I was getting late.

 [l2]who got selected in Doctory in payment seat

 [l3]Here we can understand the low value we give our ultimate responsibilities!

 [l4]sinful and dirt full

 [l5]She was a closest relative of my father.

 [l6]the guy is same as mentioned before who had been selected in the examination.

 [l7]one who gives up more of this world feels more comfort and less value of pleasures of this world and one who sinks in this world, is making harsh his both dunya (world) and Aakhirah (hereafter).

 [l8]Here it is Almighty Allah

 [l9]The value of the adornments of this world is good but not to sink in these blessings.

Post a Comment

0 Comments